I'm not going to review Deathly Hallows. I can't. The 7 books are just too much like family members and I just want to enjoy and love them all. Instead I've rounded up a few interesting articles and tidbits floating around the Potterverse. Again, if you haven't finished Deathly Hallows, don't click on the links; there are spoilers lurking behind them.
- Harry Potter in 100 words
- Harry Potter in Braille
- The greatest story ever sold
- Accio Deathly Hallows: In which Hank sings a song about Harry Potter
- Potter and teen reading declines
- Unshelved comic
- Own your very own Sorting Hat!
- One woman's blow-by-blow journey reading HP7: My bladder was sending me Howlers!
- Reader loyalty to no spoilers
- JK Rowling to write a Harry Potter Encyclopedia
- Win a first edition Harry Potter with your review - thanks to Amy at Literacy Launchpad
And speaking of shorts:
No comments:
Post a Comment