Tuesday, May 22, 2007

and now a word from our sponsors ...

Just kidding. I don't have any sponsors. As you can see there are no banner links or advertising boxes on my blog. But I wanted to say a word about why my book reviews link to Amazon - and the word is "information". Just that. Just so you can get a more comprehensive look at the book and publishing information, price details, other reviews of the books I review. I would like to find as informative, uh, information on author sites or publishing sites, but they're just not udated as regularly nor do they provide second and third opinions. So if you can think of a different (I won't say better because I don't meant better; Amazon is still not my fav) way I could link to more information, please do share. Share and share alike.
Speaking of sharing... science proves we need to read, my new favorite book blog, and move over Lollapalooza.
Whew!

No comments: