Here are some quickies:
- For you Middle TN locals AL GORE signs The Assault on Reason Friday, June 1 at 12:00 noon at Davis-Kidd, Green Hills.
- from the random poster (she's going to keep me on my toes): Abbreviations
- You probably heard rumors about this a while ago, but here it is - the one, the only Harry Potter Theme Park
- Full of blood, guts and class heros, but surprisingly no Harry Potter, this list from the UK highlights the top 160 books for boys. Thank God Philip Pullman made it.
- An Arizona library has done away with the Dewey Decimal System, opting for a more bookstore presentation. I'm too green to know what this all means (plus I wanted to open a children's bookstore for about a year, so I'm a bit biased), so here are some more words of wisdom - Library Stuff, Library Revolution
Happy Thursday! And speaking of shorts ...

No comments:
Post a Comment